To facilitate payment and financial planning, ABI provides low cost installment plans and convenient monthly payments. You can choose one of the following plans:
- Deposit of $300 per course; balance payable over the next 12 months
- Deposit of $555 per course; balance payable over the next 5 months
- Three monthly payment of $370 per course
Our tuition plans are interest free. We have a quick and easy application process, with refinancing offered for each semester. You can finance a single course or your entire program.
The financed amount does not include the non-refundable $25 financial aid application fee (due at the time of application) or books and course materials. Tuition must be paid in full prior to the issuance of your final certificate.
Employer Tuition Payment/Reimbursement
Does your employer (zoo, company, veterinary practice, government agency, school, etc.) offer tuition reimbursement? Many professions (veterinarian, vet technician, nurse, educator, therapist) require annual continuing education credits for practitioners to stay current and maintain their license. Many courses at ABI qualify for continuing education credits. Furthermore, the knowledge and skills you gain through ABI may enable you to provide new services to your clients, such as a new animal assisted activities program, enrichment, or animal training. Your employer may well be willing to finance this investment in whole or in part.
- Ask your employer if they have a training program or if they reimburse expenses for career or job skills training. You may need to contact your Human Resources department if you are at a larger institution.
- Determine what documents are needed to obtain funding up front or reimbursement after the class is completed. ABI will gladly furnish course information or other documentation to assist in this process.
- If you are using your coursework to satisfy continuing education credits, determine whether your certification agency already accepts ABI classes. If not, we can assist you with necessary documentation to pursue acceptance.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call (866) 755-0448.